Saturday, November 8, 2008

Day 14

"Man cannot live by bread alone"??... But I've found it hard it live without bread these last few days... White wheat bread is out of the question on this diet, of course, but this past week even other kinds of bread were verboten. Starting today we can go back to rice bread, but, let me tell you, rice bread has a texture that is kinda disgusting... I think I'm going to toast the heck out of it until it takes a different unrecognizable form, then maybe it will be okay.

And in a couple weeks I can have a peanut butter sandwich on my favorite cottage bread (For now, peanut butter is a no-no also). It's the small pleasures in life that matter the most.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could never do this diet. Physically, how are feeling after 2 weeks?

Howard said...

I actually feel very good... (hungry often though)... Mentally i feel sharper also. And though this isn't a weight-loss diet as such, i've lost about 6 pounds.